What do you think about Mini Lin Danube?

atlantique

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
I would ask you what you think about the Mini Lin Danube? Has anybody this bag? I would buy a light bag (not too big!) with long straps for holidays and visits in town. Long straps for crossing the body because my Dalmatien and my Mini-Schnauzer are always with me!:heart::heart:
I have the Speedy in Mini Lin and i love it very much!:heart: So i think, that de Danube could be a good solution for me? Other ideas? :confused1:Thank you very much!

I think it's a very practical and nice looking bag. I considered it myself, but as I have similar type of bag I passed on it. I think it would look awesome in Dune.

its not my style either, but i love it as a throwaround bag for shopping or whatnot. hands-free!

saw a lady at williams-sonoma with one! it was really nice looking...

I've seen this and played around with it in the store. I'm a small bag girl myself but I don't think this would be large enough--and for the price, I'd rather pitch in more money for a larger mini lin shoulder/messenger bag such as the Noe or bucket!

Karman, that's right, but there is no other possibility for a bag with long straps (cross the body!).:confused1: I like the Saumur very much, but that's a shoulder bag! I want to have my hands free when i'm walking with my dogs.:confused1::confused1: Very very difficult!:nogood:

I've liked this bag ever since it came out, but I ended up with the bucket instead. Sometimes I still yearn for the danube as well. It's very light and looks very cute. I'm just worried about the dune color getting denim transfer rub-off so ebene would probably be better for frequent use.

Karman, that's right, but there is no other possibility for a bag with long straps (cross the body!).:confused1: I like the Saumur very much, but that's a shoulder bag! I want to have my hands free when i'm walking with my dogs.:confused1::confused1: Very very difficult!:nogood:

I tried on the Saumur as a cross-body bag, and it looked great!

oh I loooooooooooooooooove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 it´s the only bag in my wishlist right now, if you have the chance go 4 it!!!!!!!!!!!! dune is a very gret option but I think it would be a hell to take care of it and trying it not t be stained, and ebene is the color I looked the first time so I´m in love with it, go 4 it if you can you wont regret i tried it at the store and it´s very very comfortable too

Thank you all! I'll go to LV next week, i'm invited for a cocktail there. I think the ebene would be the better colour for a city bag, but i'll have a look at both. I have the Speedy in Dune and i like it very much! But i'm very very careful with it. For a city bag (holidays, walking with dogs) i think the Dune is to "sensitiv"?!