What do you think about Mini Lin Danube?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I would ask you what you think about the Mini Lin Danube? Has anybody this bag? I would buy a light bag (not too big!) with long straps for holidays and visits in town. Long straps for crossing the body because my Dalmatien and my Mini-Schnauzer are always with me!:heart::heart:
    I have the Speedy in Mini Lin and i love it very much!:heart: So i think, that de Danube could be a good solution for me? Other ideas? :confused1:Thank you very much!

2. I think it's a very practical and nice looking bag. I considered it myself, but as I have similar type of bag I passed on it. I think it would look awesome in Dune.

3. its very pretty in dune.. as long as u dun need a lot of space, it should be enough for a small wallet, hp and keys..

4. It's not my style, but I love the Dune!!! and I think it is really practical!!!!

5. I think it's a pretty and practical travel bag. Love the mini lin!

6. its not my style either, but i love it as a throwaround bag for shopping or whatnot. hands-free!

saw a lady at williams-sonoma with one! it was really nice looking...

7. I've seen this and played around with it in the store. I'm a small bag girl myself but I don't think this would be large enough--and for the price, I'd rather pitch in more money for a larger mini lin shoulder/messenger bag such as the Noe or bucket!

8. too "old" for me

9. Karman, that's right, but there is no other possibility for a bag with long straps (cross the body!).:confused1: I like the Saumur very much, but that's a shoulder bag! I want to have my hands free when i'm walking with my dogs.:confused1::confused1: Very very difficult!:nogood:

10. I've liked this bag ever since it came out, but I ended up with the bucket instead. Sometimes I still yearn for the danube as well. It's very light and looks very cute. I'm just worried about the dune color getting denim transfer rub-off so ebene would probably be better for frequent use.

11. I tried on the Saumur as a cross-body bag, and it looked great!

12. oh I loooooooooooooooooove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 it´s the only bag in my wishlist right now, if you have the chance go 4 it!!!!!!!!!!!! dune is a very gret option but I think it would be a hell to take care of it and trying it not t be stained, and ebene is the color I looked the first time so I´m in love with it, go 4 it if you can you wont regret i tried it at the store and it´s very very comfortable too

13. Saumur is really more of a cross the body saddle bag.

14. Thank you all! I'll go to LV next week, i'm invited for a cocktail there. I think the ebene would be the better colour for a city bag, but i'll have a look at both. I have the Speedy in Dune and i like it very much! But i'm very very careful with it. For a city bag (holidays, walking with dogs) i think the Dune is to "sensitiv"?!

15. I'd like to know too!