what do you think about fabric chanel flap?

I own three Chanel fabric flaps. One is denim , one is satin, and the other is coated canvas. I have not sprayed anything on them, but I do not use them often.

The price is steep, yes, but I can't resist sometimes! Hehe!
I like how they are a little unique and different from the usual flaps (leather).

:nuts: Fabric bags? I have a few. In fact, I have a tweed flap collection!

Agreed with Jmen that they are definitely not everyday bags. But then neither are lambskin bags. You just need to be a bit more careful when you use fabric bags. The tweed and fabric can never be replaced. I have yet to take a fabric bag for dryclean but I suspect that this can be done by dry cleaners that handle high-end items.

I am less adventurous...for me, the choice is only between caviar and lambskin. I don't think I will ever consider other materials for the classic flap.

I have a fabric cruise flap bag. I wrapped it in transparent plastic and took it out shopping various times. I also has an organiser for it so it is well protected while being used. I love this bag.

I own 2 tweeds & one in velvet, love them & get compliments from people all the time. Some people warned me fabrics don’t hold up well but it’s been like 5-7 years they still look brand new.