What do you think about Epi sevigne?

Dixie79

O.G.
Aug 25, 2009
I do have a store credit after getting to similar items for christmas, and I do have the "itch" for a new purse. I'v lately lusting a strutured, classic bag. I really like the Hermès Kelly, and find the Sevigne GM to be a good nr. 2.

But I never seen it IRL, and it don't look like many on the forum has it. Whats your opinion about the bag? And if you have one, du you like it?

And if anyone have others oppinion of a "structured" chic bag, let me know..

I really like it, its on my far off radar, have couple more in mind first, id like it ina bright colour to make it a bit more youthful! I too love the look of the hermes kelly bag , think the sevigne is very similar, have never closely inspected one, just seen in store.

I think it looks nice and I was thinking about the Sevigne for a while, but I think the interior is divided in the middle by a zipped compartment? I'm not sure bulkier items would fit on either side?

Hi clu13. The bag is classy and understated, but beware... Due to the structure and size, it does not hold a lot. Just keep that in mind as you are considering what to use it for. Also, are you interested in an of the upcoming launches? There's a lot coming in to use that card on! :smile:

yup, agree with the rest.

i have tried the bag in store: pm & gm ( not sure if there is a mm now though there wasn't at that time)

the gm is bulky, looks like a brief case and yet can't fit much in it.

if you really like hermes kelly, why not go for it? don't look for a replacement cos you will find yourself lusting after what you really want and end up spending more $$.

just my 2 cents!