What do you think about Cynthia Rowley bags?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I was browsing bags as usual, and just came across this Cynthia Rowley brand. Do they make reasonable quality handbags? Anybody has some experience with this brand?:smile:

2. I have a coworker whose Cynthia Rowley bag I have been coveting and she just showed me how it is coming apart (she hasn't had it for very long). So I guess they are good-looking bags, but of dubious quality...

3. Thanks for the info! They do make some good-looking bags that I like, but since the quality is questionable...I'll just ignore the look and keep my wallet intact...

4. I love my Ophelia dome bag. I have only had it for a month, but,so far, it is fantastic! Many zipper compartments and very practical as well as gorgeous in ruby.
    Elaine

5. I have a white leather bag that was given to me as a gift last year.. The leather is so amazingly soft. I carried it for three months straight and never saw anyone w/ the same bag. I thought it held up pretty good too!!

AJ

6. I just love her bags! I have two, and I can't say enough about them. She is beginning to be one of my favorite designers, and she's been around quite a long time. I think I love the hardware and the leather the most, but what else is left??:yes: Plus, I think for the size, they are lightweight!

7. They are cute, it will interesting to see how they 'wear'

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice