what do you think about cheating??

1. ok. i have a question. how many of you girls have cheated on a bf/gf? cheating consisting of kissing etc etc...a couple of years ago i was in a semi-serious relationship and was a cheater :shame: i was only 16 at the time and the relationship has been over for a while and it didnt end bc of the cheating.

looking back (im 19 now) i dont know how i kept my mouth shut. i have such a guilty conscience (sp?) maybe bc i wasn't fully satisfied and would go elsewhere for the attention. god i feel so guilty about it now as this guy and i have become decent friends. he still doesn't know and i still feel horrible when i think about it. i know it would still crush him if he found out:Push: .

cheating sucks and i regret that i EVER did it. i know that i will never ever ever in my long-legged life cheat on another person. i couldnt imagine someone doing that to me i would be extremely hurt so i feel incredibly bad for ever doing it to someone. i just hope karma doesnt come and bite me in the a$$. but i believe the universe feels my pain and knows i regret it. hopefully...:shame:

2. I have never cheated. Sounds like you have pretty much figured out the consiquences of cheating. Its terrible and will have you regreting junk for a long time. If your 16 or 116 its never right, and just causes damage one way or the other. Looks like you've already figured that out. Total Bummer.

3. I don't know if you will consider it cheating but a guy kissed me ont he lips when I was in a relationship (that I'm currently still in) and I froze cause I've never been to the dating scene or parties and such. I didn't kiss him back. I pushed him away and told my BF that night over the phone. I don't consider it cheating. I was jsut at a party at my cousin's friend's house and he liked me but I didn't know and we were just talking and I was dancing alone and then he started dancing with me (which was a first for me cause I've never gone to parties before that) and that happened. Other than that, nothing.

4. I did it when I was young and will NEVER do it again. I cannot tolerate it in my mate either. severe character flaw. forgivable once, but after that - asta la vista baby!!!

5. I kissed my ex while I was with my rebound guy. -shrug- It was stupid, and then I broke up with the rebound guy and dated the ex again. Eh, I'm a sucker lol.

6. bagsnshoo im with you on the ill NEVER do that again boat! :smile: and would NEVER put up with that from a bf now.

7. did it once.. regret it so much.. if bf ever cheats, I do not think I can forgive him.. then again, we have been together for 7 yrs so I will not condone cheating at all at this point.. (maybe if we were just hanging out at the beginning but gosh, 7 yrs is 7 yrs.... I think that the relationship is pretty serious not to be cheating with anyone other than me.. hehe)...

8. I don't believe in cheating never have done it, more than anything else because I would loose respect for myself. Never do to people what you wouldn't want done to you, karma is a B****.

9. Did it once...in my serious high school relationship (ya know...graduate high school with the same bf after dating 2 years in HS) that when I look back on now was a horrible one that I subconsciously wanted to get out of. It was a horrible experience.

And being the super honest can't keep anything to myself, I told my boyfriend at the time. Ug...it wasn't pretty.

Needless to say, that relationship ended after being together for 4 years. But it was best for all and I will NEVER EVER EVER CHEAT on my current hubby...the true love of my life. :smile:

10. When I was young (in highschool) I did what I consider to be overlapping of relationships. They werent important/serious relationships - each one only lasting about 30 days. As soon as I met my husband (I was 16) it was all about him.

11. I used to cheat on boyfriends all the time when I was younger and never really felt bad about it.

Now that I'm older and understand the true value of what a committment is....I would never cheat.

12. I have never cheated on anyone, and I don't think I could ever do that to anyone. I was cheated on and I was very hurt. He was my first :heart: (or so I thought at that time). It took me a while to trust again.

13. I cheated on my boyfriend once when I was younger. I would not/could not do it again- nor do I desire to cheat on my husband. I don't think I could live with myself and I'm not sure if I could forgive him if he cheated on me.

14. My "first" did to me with his "first :crybaby: and then I always "had to be the one first", not fun at all and very cruel:mad: . As I got older, I knew NOT to do that. Comes with experience, glad you've learned early.:yes:

15. I think cheating is a bad thing. WHen I was younger it was something that I did without even really thinking about it. IN hindsight I think I was able to do that because I didn't VALUE that relationship.

IN my relationship with my husband, I care about him too much, I respect him to much, I would never want to hurt him, and I would never want to participate in something that would most likely destroy the framework of marriage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice