what do you think about Chanel classic flap large

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Noriko...what do you mean the bag can be redipped??
    If I buy a white, and it changes colors over time it can be redipped?

2. I was wondering the same thing!!!! Does anyone know?

3. ^ I have been told by SA they can re-dye the bag, I think that's what Noriko means.

4. I bought exactly the same bag and will post pictures as soon as my dear brother bothers to upload them from my camera since I dont know how to!Anyways, I am happy with my choice but I am quite tall 1.74 (5.10 i think) and normal weight i.e. 62 kg (yes always on diet in order to look normal) so on me the medium was just too small I think and I carried the large as an evening bag and It was perfect ( according to other people's comments NOT MY MIRROR'S). lol.

Have no regrets, otherwise change it. It such a nice ba and you should feel exited about it!

5. thanks for your opinion cyprus:smile: and congratulation to you for getting the bag in paris :yahoo:
    well at the beggining i thought the bag i bought was large but it was actually jumbo. I use it quite often and i love it.
    recently i'm thinking of getting another chanel classic flap but this time "east-west" one, holizontal in shape and second smallest one? i think. have you seen the bag in paris? do anyone of you know how much it is in euro?

6. Yes I think I have seen it and if it is the one I think it was around 840 euros. I remember because I was thinking of getting that as well:nuts: .Unfortunately I had spent so much money in general because I was away for 2 weeks in London, Rome, Paris and then back to London and theses cities are generally quite expensive and the sales were on everywhere so I was tempted and bought some other things and when I got to Paris, I had no money left for 2 Chanel .

Anyways I dont believe it, we have exactly the same taste, what a coincidence:wtf: .

7. we do have similar teste :yes:. 840 euro is not too too bad:rolleyes: just have to think about which colour i should buy red/beige. oh and when i could have the money :P

thanks for the information cyprus:heart: