what do you think about ASICS shoes?

I have a pair of Asics Onitsuka Tiger and I love them. They're very comfortable. The only thing I don't like is the rubber sole. Last week I wore them out in the rain; I slipped and fell on my ass.

I have a pair of Asics Onitsuka Tiger and I love them. They're very comfortable. The only thing I don't like is the rubber sole. Last week I wore them out in the rain; I slipped and fell on my ass.

I'm sorry, but I totally busted out laughing when I read this b/c I am known as the "faller" in my circle of friends. But, I hope you are ok!

I have a pair of Asics running shoes and they are really comfy. I use them to workout on the elliptical and have no complaints!

I wear Asics ALL the time. I wore them for Volleyball so I like them. I almost always end up buying a boy's size though...the little boys ones are the coolest ;)

My rule is that my running shoes have to have red/gray going on. Or Red/Silver.

Red/Gray or Red/Silver huh? Did you go to Ohio State by any chance? LOL

I went there so was just wondering b/c I'm a big fan of scarlet and gray in general. HAHA

It's pretty funny because I bought my Asics after I saw my brother-in-law's running shoes...and I was like oh those are kinda cool looking and they looked comfortable. So, now my bro-in-law and I are Asics twins. :smile:

i just got a pair of mexico tigress in tweed and suede.. it is super comfy, love it.. however one time i nearly slipped at the washroom when i walked on the newly cleaned floor!