What do you regret *not* buying?

IntlSet said:
A Bottega Veneta "terra cotta" woven hobo for $600 at the outlet in Cabazon. DAMN SHOULD HAVE DONE IT. :evil:

You?

Ahh, I was there last year during their mad Black Friday sale and they had some good stuff there too!! But I wasn't into BV until now... :cry:

A Tod's Ravello Grande from a year or so ago.
p10586535_ph_hero.jpg

My mouth still waters. "Clean up in aisle 9." Gosh dang it!

So far, no regrets...but I do get buyer's remorse occasionally. I will usually buy it if I kinda like it, take it home, try it out..keep it or return it. If the return policy is bad, then I have to without a doubt absolutely love it to buy it.

Cerises Speedy! I was at the store with my husband and chose a cabas piano and miniature pouchette (with gold chain) instead.
That was so stupid. I love what I got but could have gotten then at any point. To chicken to buy on Ebay. Oh well......
Selena

Irissy said:
I regret not buying LV when they're super cheap (like yrs ago)!! Now with the price hike... ::sigh::

Same here! I see receipts of ones being sold on eBay that were purchased a few years ago, and the prices were much better compared to now :suspiciou

Cristina said:
Same here! I see receipts of ones being sold on eBay that were purchased a few years ago, and the prices were much better compared to now :suspiciou

I ordered an LV catalogue in 2001 and the price list from that year makes me want to cry. What in the world was I thinking...I should have bought at least two!!!