What do you regret *not* buying?

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Chicago
A Bottega Veneta "terra cotta" woven hobo for $600 at the outlet in Cabazon. DAMN SHOULD HAVE DONE IT. :evil:

You?

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
IntlSet said:
A Bottega Veneta "terra cotta" woven hobo for $600 at the outlet in Cabazon. DAMN SHOULD HAVE DONE IT. :evil:

You?
Ahh, I was there last year during their mad Black Friday sale and they had some good stuff there too!! But I wasn't into BV until now... :cry:

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
I regret not buying LV when they're super cheap (like yrs ago)!! Now with the price hike... ::sigh::

baglady

R.I.P. 1992-2006
O.G.
Dec 1, 2005
U.S.A.
A Tod's Ravello Grande from a year or so ago.

My mouth still waters. "Clean up in aisle 9." Gosh dang it!

pursemama

Pursaholic
Jan 17, 2006
California
So far, no regrets...but I do get buyer's remorse occasionally. I will usually buy it if I kinda like it, take it home, try it out..keep it or return it. If the return policy is bad, then I have to without a doubt absolutely love it to buy it.

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
Hmmm...the small YSL St. Tropez in white...thats the only one I can think of right now :biggrin:

Add that Givenchy pumpkin bag to that list :sad:

peacocky

Flaunt your Fringe
Dec 7, 2005
LV Cerises Speedy from the boutique. It's not the same buying it from someone on Ebay :sad:

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
Cerises Speedy! I was at the store with my husband and chose a cabas piano and miniature pouchette (with gold chain) instead.
That was so stupid. I love what I got but could have gotten then at any point. To chicken to buy on Ebay. Oh well......
Selena

*JJ*

En Vogue
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Europe
the golden gucci shoes from last summer (i think). the ones with the snake head. those were fabulous.

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
Irissy said:
I regret not buying LV when they're super cheap (like yrs ago)!! Now with the price hike... ::sigh::
Same here! I see receipts of ones being sold on eBay that were purchased a few years ago, and the prices were much better compared to now :suspiciou

Buttery

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
Cristina said:
Same here! I see receipts of ones being sold on eBay that were purchased a few years ago, and the prices were much better compared to now :suspiciou
I ordered an LV catalogue in 2001 and the price list from that year makes me want to cry. What in the world was I thinking...I should have bought at least two!!!

bethany

O.G.
Dec 29, 2005
cerise pochette from the LV boutique. I didn't know they were limited at the time and two weeks later they were gone.