What do you really think about green as a handbag color?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do you like it? Does it go well incorporated into your wardrobe?

2. My green bags are staples. I wear them with solids for a splash of color.

3. Love it!

4. It's not calling to me personally...am in a blue and burgundy phase. But I'd love to see more of it on others. A neutral olive could be quite versatile.

5. I'm on the hunt for the perfect green bag myself! I love them, but make sure to pick a green that will match your wardrobe.

6. Olive, bottle green, spruce are all very versatile and go with almost anything. If you love to wear purple, green is a perfect accessory color.

7. I love green bags! They go with almost everything.

8. Olive would be fab with my wardrobe (if you can call it that!).

9. Blue is more for me. I do like olive though

10. Green is my favorite color. Urban Oufitters has a pretty cute green bag from Sabina. I will get the pic...

11. 14149587_30_b.jpg

its $225

12. I think green is a great colour for a bag, but the only green bag I have is is a Marc Jacobs canvas with leather handles. Just the same, the green always relaxes me whenever I carry it!

13. that I was a green bag kind of girl I always thought blue, but DH surprised me with a light green balenciaga, and it is now my fave of the five I have.
    Very versatile, it's a great neutral.

14. I love green bags - especially olive.

15. I love green bags! I think that they coordinate with many other colors.