• Multi~Compartments~

• 1~large open compartment~

• ~Multi~Function Pocket's Are Important~

• ~Doesn't Matter Either Way~

Results are only viewable after voting.

dawnqueenb69

Feb 9, 2006
~New Hampshire~
Do you like a bag with a huge open compartment or multi compartments for more organization??Do you prefer a bag with a couple of smaller pocket's too?Is this a deal breaker for you when buying a bag? For me, I like an open compartment with a couple of smaller pockets.I've had both, but much prefer the openess, to be able to find what it is I need.I don't want to have to hunt for items.I love the cell pocket's in bags as well!If you have a preference, please share why=)

atty2de

Dec 3, 2010
Chicago
I like my Speedy 30 because it has large open compartment and a small zippered pouch inside and usually wear it as-is but I also bought a HippieGal purse organizer that fits beautifully, matches the interior exactly, and has tons of pockets for more organization.

kimalee

Jul 30, 2007
I can't stand bags with multiple compartments! I can only deal with 1 large compartment with small zip/slip pockets.

dangerouscurves

Instagram: irinka_schickimicki
O.G.
Feb 28, 2010
Deutschland
I had this Michael Kors Austin bag with lots of pockets for everything, it even had a keychain attached inside so that you wouldn't have to fish for your keys! That's how my dream designer bag should be. I wish more designer handbags have more pockets instead of just one zippered pocket.

linhhhuynh

always an if in life
May 19, 2010
i don't really care, i love bags regardless of interior. but, i want at least one small zippered pocket for easy access to keys/phone