What do you prefer cats or dogs ?

What do you prefer cats or dogs ?

• cats

• dogs

Results are only viewable after voting.
LOVE CATS! I have dogs, too, but I am a cat person at the core. I saw this quote on the Veterinary Medicine magazine by Dr. Bruyette, a Diplomate of ACVIM (internal medicine) at VCA West LA and just loved it! "I still don't understand why people want dogs. Cats are perfect."

I like cats best, having a cat is less like having a pet and more like having a fuzzy little roommate. I love that they have their own personalities.

I prefer cats. Once they trust you, there is a very strong bond, and they are very affectionate and caring. I sort of like that they don't automatically run up to people wanting to be pet or want attention, (well ok, mine do to me, but not other people!). They make you work for it in the beginning... I'm like that with people, so maybe that is why they appeal to me!

I've always been a cat person but in the last couple of years dogs are starting to grow on me. We had a dog for a short time and it definately is more work and money. He could be a pest at times ( I know I sound terrible) but he was cute.