What do you pack in your Keepall 45 Boston Bag on Long-Hauls?

Hey y’all! I’m brand new to the forums, would spend hours reading posts but never did sign up, until now, and just have one question! What do y’all pack in your Keepall 45 Boston Bag on Long-Haul flights?

I’m flying out next week on a 10 hour flight, and I am taking a vintage piece from 1985 that I completely restored (from the brass and all) as a fun project and because I wanted to have a nice vintage time piece :smile: I am curious to hear from the people who as well own a Boston Bag to know what they pack in it when they use it as a carry-on bag? I am also taking my Bosphore Backpack to save as much space as I can in my Keepall.

Attachments

• DB2FE0FF-A8A7-471C-B711-2B44D02EC2F2.jpeg
    DB2FE0FF-A8A7-471C-B711-2B44D02EC2F2.jpeg
    255.3 KB · Views: 185
Hey y’all! I’m brand new to the forums, would spend hours reading posts but never did sign up, until now, and just have one question! What do y’all pack in your Keepall 45 Boston Bag on Long-Haul flights?

I’m flying out next week on a 10 hour flight, and I am taking a vintage piece from 1985 that I completely restored (from the brass and all) as a fun project and because I wanted to have a nice vintage time piece :smile: I am curious to hear from the people who as well own a Boston Bag to know what they pack in it when they use it as a carry-on bag? I am also taking my Bosphore Backpack to save as much space as I can in my Keepall.
Do you fly coach or business? It really changes the way I pack for long flights.

Reactions: Austinshaneboyette
I will be flying with United First Class.
Polaris? That’s a great cabin if you get one of the newly refurbished planes. When flying a premium cabin, I pack less because I have access to more services at the airport, during the flight, and in case of delays or missed connections.

Since United will provide toiletry items on board in your Polaris pouch and at the airport if you need it, I skip most toiletries in my carry-on bag. I do have an extra t-shirt, socks, and undies (I usually use showers at the airport lounge when I have more than three legs in my trip). I also don’t pack any food since they feed you all the time in premium cabins and in airport lounges. I have a pouch with my earphones, phone cables, and other miscellaneous items, my passport, wallet, my laptop (if needed) and whatever items I m transporting that I m not comfortable leaving in my checked-in luggage.

Reactions: cecilehenley
For most of the duration I am in Polaris! Thank you for your input greatly! I’m thinking a change of clothes (sweatpants and a sweater) and a magazine, etc.

I haven’t been on a long-haul flight in years, and my Bosphore backpack doesn’t hold to terribly much

For most of the duration I am in Polaris! Thank you for your input greatly! I’m thinking a change of clothes (sweatpants and a sweater) and a magazine, etc.

I haven’t been on a long-haul flight in years, and my Bosphore backpack doesn’t hold to terribly much
I realized a few years ago that I was always overpacking. These days, I take as little as possible. Have a great trip!