What do you not like about the Manhattan PM?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This bag is been on my wishlist several times. I really love the look of it but I keep putting it on & off my list. Well, now I am considering getting it before the increase in Feb.

It seems that a lot of us like the manhattan but is there anyone who doesn't and why? Also, do you think that it will still be stylish 5 years from now? Thanks.

2. It think its a great bag, nice change from the always seen speedy.
    Not sure of any con's to the bag since I dont have it, but it is on my wish list.

3. i can't think of a single thing that i don't like about my Manhattan PM. it's a fabulous bag. and yes it will stay on as one of the classic Monogram bags

4. I just purchased one, so I'm hoping there isn't one thing I dont' like about it either! I think its a beautiful bag:yes:

5. I love the manhattan. Its one of my fav lv pieces.
    After being a Balenciaga bag user for sometime now, after getting the manhattan pm, i thought the bag was soooooo heavy compared to my bbags. but after awhile, you'd get use to the weight.

I love shoulder bags just a lil more because my hands are free compared to satchel bags, however, since its more of a 'dressy' bag, I only wear it when Im a lil dressed up. hehehehehe

what else? oh yeah, the buckles are a lil clanky! but thats not the reason to not love a manhattan.

hope this helps!

GET IT!!!! hehehehe =P

6. That I don't have one yet! :P :love:

7. I think it's one of my fav styles ever. I like everything about it.

8. It's a little too small for me and the GM is a little too big. It also makes noise from the buckles when you walk around. But a small price to pay for a great looking bag.

9. It's in my wish list for mono bag..the bad things about is I don't have it..
    I can't think anything bad about this bag to be honest..

10. I looooooooove everything about the Manhattan PM!! I wish I had one :sad:

11. I am thinking about getting the GM, love the style of this purse.

12. I think the only bad thing is the price. Lol... :P But then again, there are more expensive LVs, and considering what a great bag it is, it's really worth it. :yes: I want one too..! :love:

13. It's handheld and it's expensive, that's it. Other than that...there's nothing really wrong with the manhattan to me. I love that bag...I wish I could have that one.

14. I rarely use mine and the leather is still pure white like the day I got it lol, but I LOVE this bag!!! it's THE perfect size, stylish, chic, and goes with ANYTHING you wear! dress, jeans, casual...etc!
    .Dec22.manhattanPM.crook.sporty.JPG .Dec22.manhattanPM.handheld.BCBG.JPG

PS: I'm 5'2, 97lbs

15. ^^^^ cecilia, you look so lovely!!! :heart: :heart: