What do you match your bag with?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I tend to pick my bag based on outfit and shoes. I see those that will wear a plain outfit with a really eyecatching bag, and I love it! What do you do?

2. I do it the same especially the colours have to match e.g. I don't wear a grey bag when my clothes are in beige/brown then I take one of my brown bags. My shoes have to match with the outfit and the bag as well. Even I match my wallet with the bag. So I guess I'm a "match-fanatic".

3. I'm think I may be in so much love w/bags these days that I find myself pick a bag I want to wear for the day, then match the color/style of the outfit based on the bag :smile: I don't know if that's normal....:weird:

4. My daily outfits usually consist of denim jeans & a knitted top (usually either black, grey or shade of white). How boring. If I'm feeling particularly wild I'll wear jeans with a coloured knit. Aaaah, the wardrobe of a stay-at-home-mum. Matching a bag to this is pretty easy.

5. If it helps you any, I do the same thing! :lol:

6. So true! For me anyway. My "uniform" for the day is most always jeans and a t-shirt type top. Long sleeved, short sleeved, some patterned, some colored, but it doesn't hardly ever vary from there. :oh:

I do have to match my belt with my shoes...and usually my handbag will be the same color. I think that is why I couldn't figure the Audra out with my wardrobe...I am too black&white/cut&dried about matching, and I didn't have any shoes that matched! :wacko: I always found something that matched better.

7. Bags and shoes!!!

8. I'm not real picky about matching colors I guess...I like my bag to suit the style I am wearing more than the color. If I have on a tailored look, I go for a Kate Spade (have you seen the Wellesley, very pretty!).

When I am casual-chic :smile: I will wear my Chloe....can't wait till it shows up!

9. I can't even manage to match my underwear at this stage. Lol

10. Another bag and shoe person, although I am trying to be more adventurous!

11. I match my bag based on the main color of my outfit. Yes I LOVE the look of plain stuff matched with a great eyecatching bag!

12. :lol: Same here. I just pick my bag because I want to wear it. Usually it doesn't match my shoes, or what I'm wearing :p

13. I was reading this post thinking the same thing. I wear what I like regardless. Sometimes, it doesn't match. lol :shame:

14. Usually with the color of the rest of my outfit :biggrin:

15. Maybe silly, but my personality. I tend to carry one bag for a few days, then switch to a different color, shape, size, as my mood dictates. My clothes/coat/shoes are then chosen to match the bag.
    Cheers, Carolyn