Scarves What do you love about wearing H scarves?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So true. I really pause and consider when spending that on a blouse or pants anywhere else, but it’s like normal financial physics don’t apply when I walk in the door at H. There, I think of scarves as a “bargain.” :angel:

2. Hahahah. H maths. It should be a class!:giggle:

3. I agree. It is iconic. Thanks for the comment.

katriona, DrTr and Etriers like this.
  4. I must admit, that first pic was a non Hermes which is a little less bulky (don't shoot me). Anyway, a few pics with a 90. The "under" is tricky to get right, but where there's a will! I think the "over" works better here.
    IMG_3048.jpg IMG_3054.jpg

5. One more turtleneck and scarf over.
    IMG_3057.jpg

6. So serene, contained, and classy. You have renewed my desire to seek a green Brides de Gala. Just lovely!

tlamdang08 and Etriers like this.
  7. Thank you for the great demos. You wear those all so well. I’m inspired to experiment with various sizes. More reasons to buy more scarves! :amuse:

tlamdang08 likes this.
  8. Well said!

Langsam likes this.
  9. Thank you so much :smile:

Etriers likes this.
  10. Thank you. Love the Brides de Gala in this CW.
    IMG_0265.jpg

ninakt, Etriers, Langsam and 3 others like this.
  11. A few more.
    Image1.jpg Image2.jpg scarf017.jpg

12. Love how H keeps me humble!
    I’ve been watching demos of wearing scarves over/under turtlenecks...thinking oh, this is cute, pretty...but I would never need to do that....too swiftly spoken, I learned, once arrived the new swing-T turtlenecks for winter. Not only are the bottoms loose and roomy—so are the turtlenecks seeking to be cowl necks.
    I be working y’all’s best practices now, thank you!

Etriers and Langsam like this.
  13. #103 Oct 25, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
    I am also a "scarf clothes" fan. I retired two years ago, but the last couple of years at work, I limited my wardroble to solid color trousers and short sleeve sweaters in a variety of solid colors and then I accessorized with H scarves. I quickly realized this was a great way to be well-dressed and not look like everyone else.

My favorite brands are Vince and Piazza Sempione for pants and Lafayette 148 and Eileen Fisher for the sweaters. I also love the short sleeve cardigan that Akris Punto puts out with some regularity. Because I live in a hot/humid climate, I frequently wear tee shirts under my the cardigan, rather than another sweater.

Attached Files:

14. Just to remind everybody we already have 'how to' and scarf knotting threads. Please try to stick to the topic of the title of the thread, TY

Etriers likes this.
  15. Wow, you hit on such a chic style! Love all three looks, especially the pink cardigan with the belt. Great way to make the scarves the focal point of your outfit :smile:

Etriers and Juilletdix like this.
  16. Thank you so much!

Etriers likes this.