What do you love about the zip clutch?

I love my zip clutches. The zc can fit so much more than you think. My enV phone can even fit in there. It bulks it out so I wouldn't do it all the time, but if I need to, I can. :smile: Lots of organization inside that little wallet, plus it's super stylish and I know I don't see them everywhere. They are super durable and will last a LONG LONG time.

My fav feature is the straight zip across the top (as opposed to a zipper all the way around). I had been using an wallet (randomly) from the surf company Quicksliver/Roxy that had the straight zip. I loved it, but there were holes in the leather. Searched all over for another wallet w. the straight zip, but MJ was the only one that came up.
I'd been debating buying an MJ for the longest time and the thing that sold me on the MJ (vs. MbMJ) was the outside pocket on the back (of the MJ). It's just so convenient.

I have the ferrari red w. silver hw. Peeking at it in my bag right now. *loves*

I love being able to open from the top, see everything, then zip up securely.

I used snap up wallets before and my cards were always flipping out when I turned to get cash, etc. I seem to be "multi-tasking" whenever I'm shopping, so need something that's organized!
This style really keeps everything viewable and secure!

Thank you so much for the responses! I've decided that I am definitely going to get a ZC. It sounds like the perfect wallet! :love:

Do the current zip clutches come with silver hardware, or do they only come with gold now? I would love a soft calf black ZC with silver hw!

Thank you so much for the responses! I've decided that I am definitely going to get a ZC. It sounds like the perfect wallet! :love:

Do the current zip clutches come with silver hardware, or do they only come with gold now? I would love a soft calf black ZC with silver hw!

The soft calf ($400) and quilted ($450) ZCs from 2005 forward come with gold hardware. For Spring 2008 though he has produced some patent leather ($500) ZCs with silver hardware. :yes:

the question should be what don't i love about my zc? then my answer would be that it's too expensive for me to buy a different color for each day of the month. sadly, i only have two: a quilted one in grey and soft calf one in bordeaux.