What do you love about Dooneys and why?

Well I'm going to b weird but for florentine Dooneys I luv the smell! No other leather so far smells that yummy! I also like the overall thick feel of Dooney leather. It's more substantial than many other lines. Add to the fact that they're sturdy and u can run them over usually and they will still b ok and there u have a nice bag! Lol!

Most of my collection is Dooney & Bourke. I love the leather and they have so many to choose from Florentine, Dillen, AWL, Pebble, Alto, Patent, etc... Many different styles and material like the Fabric, Cork, Signature, Coated Cotton, etc...to choose from. They last a lifetime and are affordable. :smile: That's my two cents.

They're so well-made and timeless. My 20-year-old bags look just as nice as my new ones. They make something for everyone, at every age and price point. Some people make fun of the patterns, I think they're fun, even if it's not to my particular taste. The bags and accessories are easy to use, and don't require a lot of coddling. There's not much I don't like!

I see my Dooney bags as investment pieces but ones that you can use. They are timeless, durable, well-made, and affordable. I know if I purchase a bag I will be able to take that same bag out of my closet in 20 years and it will still be in style, beautiful, and functional. kc

D&B is one of my favorites. I have more Dooneys than any of the other brands I have (Brahmin,Coack,MKors,Arcadia,B.Mak,etc).

I love the quality, the leathers (the smell of florentine, portofino and dillen 2 are my favorites), the easy care of some collections and the variety of prints. I just love my dooneys. I love going into my purse closet, it smells yummy!

Out of all the brands I've tried, I find that I still go back to my Dooneys. I have some that I got in 2006-2007 and I can get them out right now and use them and they still look great and in style. That was even back before I really knew how to treat bags. As you get older you learn to respect them more. Lol. I know that when I buy a Dooney I will get a good quality bag and it won't break the bank.