What do you look like??

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. My DH and friends swear I look like flash back from the 80's Phoebe Cates

phoebe cates.jpg
  2. Everyone on the forum is so beautiful! I am always amazed by how fashionable and attractive all you ladies and gents are!

Cheshire I love your features- eyes and pout!
    Winona you really look like a model
    Ohuprettything you are even prettier than Maya!

This is me... in the US I hear Lucy Liu a lot...I think she is gorgeous but does not really look like me and I am probably compared to her because we are both Asian.

jk1.jpg
  3. wow...both of them are not the typ chinese beauty.....but i think they are both hot...esp carrie ng...nice body. too bad they weren't that famous....well...i watched them when i was growing up.

4. your pictures are very artistic...r u a model or something?

5. that's so true! you're in the 2nd pic right? very close!! :yes:

6. yeah me to. i get drew barrymore SO often, but when she was younger. my weight goes up and down though so on my skinniest i get told hilary duff.

7. Well, it's not easy....without posting a picture. And I'd like not to post my pic.
    My BF says I look a bit like Winona Ryder...:rolleyes: (yeah...I would love to.. if I didn't have that nose!)
    Sometimes I think I can look a little little bit like Kate Winslet.
    But normally in the morning, when I wake up, I immediately think of Ugly Betty!:roflmfao:

winona1.jpg
  8. ^^ hahah your so! winona ryder is so beautiful! so i'm sure you are too

everyone on this forum is beautiful! special thanks to everyone who posted a pic of the celeb AND a pic of themselves for comparision

i will do that too one day ahah just cant be bothered right now as i am at work

post away beautiful ladies, can't wait to get more faces to names!:coolpics:

9. I think this thread is doing a lot to dispell the idea of unattractive people sitting at their computers all day. What a lovely group!
    When my hair was longer, I always was told how much I look like Reese Witherspoon, which is funny because I think I look like her more in Election with the shorter 'do.

10. OMG, Danae! I'm in loooooooooooove!!!:love:

what a bunch of gorgeous people on here:sweatdrop:

11. Yep, totally:tup:. I love Cheryl Hines. Not a bad person to look like. Both of you, very pretty!

12. I used to get Alyssa Milano alot (back when her hair was long).

13. For some reason I can't get my pics to post...will try again later.

14. I can't get over how gorgeous everyone is, and how funny the comparisons are, Kate Jackson, Kate Winslet, Cheryl Hines, Lucy Liu....hahahaha... this thread is totally cracking me up.

15. [​IMG] ellen pompeo

I finally loaded some pics.
    The shot of me is just a recent one taken quickly by my young son...sothat's my excuse! LOL

jeans black city 003.jpg