What do you line your Chanel Jumbo Flaps with?

Winque

O.G.
Jan 14, 2008
I noticed that some tPFers line their jumbo flaps w/ drawstring bags or scarves. Is this the norm? Is the leather inside really that delicate?

Do you line yours? If so, what do you line yours with? Please post pics! :biggrin:

No, I´ve never done such a thing! My bags are vintage, so they have some marks anyway. I like to use them as they are and admire the nice leather lining inside. I don´t think they´re so vulnerable... but someone may think differently.

They're not all that delicate to be honest... I don't ever line my bags. The only things that I worry about are sharp objects (keys), or things that contain liquid/gel-like substances (pens, perfume, lipgloss/makeup, hand sanitizer) -- for which I would use a tiny pouch. Hate pen stains on the inside of my bag. Even if I don't always see the inside, once it's there I will always notice it if you know what I mean. :smile:

ITA! Don't worry OP!!

Btw, are you keeping your Blue baby?

They're not all that delicate to be honest... I don't ever line my bags. The only things that I worry about are sharp objects (keys), or things that contain liquid/gel-like substances (pens, perfume, lipgloss/makeup, hand sanitizer) -- for which I would use a tiny pouch. Hate pen stains on the inside of my bag. Even if I don't always see the inside, once it's there I will always notice it if you know what I mean. :smile: