What do you like your bag to remind you of?

Ok now this may sound really strange to some people.......When I use my bags I'm reminded of the first time I opened to package and that "new" smell. Kind of like new car smell. New bags always make me happy:love:

alice said:
I buy things that have a combo of light green and chocolate because it reminds me of mint chocolate chip.

when my little sister was a baby, i used to always make her wear this one velour one piece jammie because it was light green with light brown trimming. so cute!
awwwwww i love that combo too!!!:love: what a yummy combo!
awwww and the sweet memories :love:

//-----------------------------------//

edsbgrl said:
Ok now this may sound really strange to some people.......When I use my bags I'm reminded of the first time I opened to package and that "new" smell. Kind of like new car smell. New bags always make me happy:love:
:biggrin: oh yes.. the smell of new things is such a heavenly smell:amuse:

My Burberry reminds me of my trip to Amsterdam. I got it at the duty free because I did so well on my APs. My LAMB bag reminds me of Hawaii and the beach, my Fendi reminds me of of how much my mama loves me because she woke me up with breakfast in bed and an Elux box on morning in December for no reason. I'm really sentimental about my bags. I guess I'm silly.

carbon paradise said:
My Burberry reminds me of my trip to Amsterdam. I got it at the duty free because I did so well on my APs. My LAMB bag reminds me of Hawaii and the beach, my Fendi reminds me of of how much my mama loves me because she woke me up with breakfast in bed and an Elux box on morning in December for no reason. I'm really sentimental about my bags. I guess I'm silly.
.....Green with envy....You went to A'dam......:Push: You are so lucky!

kathyrose said:
I inhale it lovingly, almost seductively like a man would to a woman's wrist. My BF just stares at me and tells me to stop it. LOL.
:lol:

//-------------------//

carbon paradise said:
awww your mother! what a sweet heart!!:shame: bless her..:love:
i love such non occasional surprises!!

//--------------------//

Everevereve said:
How happy and lucky I am!
:amuse:

//--------------------//

kathyrose said:
Here's the bag I was talking about that I love (I've been looking for it on eBay and such but no luck so far) that resembles food to me.

View attachment 3101 View attachment 3102
OMG!! Kathyrose i did see this bag before.. like one and a half year ago or 2 years ago!! if i am not mistaken!! the idea was absoulutley delicious!! but the shape wasnt my type..:sad:
Thank you so much for sharing the lovey pics.. its so sweet of you :shame:

vanilla_addict said:
OMG!! Kathyrose i did see this bag before.. like one and a half year ago or 2 years ago!! if i am not mistaken!! the idea was absoulutley delicious!! but the shape wasnt my type..:sad:
Thank you so much for sharing the lovey pics.. its so sweet of you :shame:
I love that bag. I'm hoping to see it in person someday. It's cute.