What do you like about the Purse Forum ?

1. Me I like...
    1. I like to talk with other members
    2. I like designer bags/I'm addicted to it lol
    3. I like celebrities
    4. I like other topics besides celebrities/ like the kitchen section...is because I love cooking.
    5. I love fashion

2. i love LOVE that it feels like a community. i feel i can trust everyone and jsut be me without worrying what other ppl are thinking

I love that i can induldge and ask anything and EVERYTHING and not be judged

i love the celebrity section

i love if i ever wanted to get anything off eBay i have SO many ppl that could help me out with authentciy issues

i lvoe that i feel ive made friends on here

i love that the PF has kept me from feeling sad and lonely in paris ( i know that sounds a bit gay but its true)

overall i just love the PF. not jst cuz its about abgs (which i lve) but jsut the over al homey feel to it all

3. I love EVERYTHING about this forum. I agreed 100% with what Baby Boo said. All the people here are friendly, nice, polite and helpful! I am so blessed I found this forum.

4. I love everything about tPF, but most of all I love the MEMBERS!! You guys are all angels~

5. I love how you can talk about any subject you like.

I love the positive attitude and support that the members show each other.

I love how we all share a passion for the same thing, and can talk about bags and designers openly.

I love the Celebrity Section - it's so good I almsot don't have to buy gossip magazines anymore. Although I still do because they're soooo good.

6. I think it's great to have like minded people I can talk to that understand purses addictions. I don't need to justify my purse purchases. In fact this forum helps my justify more purse buying (she just spent $4K on a purse, I only spent $1K, I'm not spending that much).

I originally signed on to authenticate a purse, so that is something I really appreciate about the forum also.

I agree this forum is like a community with great people.

7. I don't feel guilty:smile:

8. Being on the PF, is as similar to reading a fresh copy of Cosmopolitan Mag. :winkiss: :happydance:

I don't think i will EVER leave this place....

I LOVE everything about PF. I wouldnt even know where to pick out spefiics if I had to. LOVE IT ALL!!!!

9. I love how respectful everyone is!

10. PF is like my life and soul! :love: Everyone is like a huge family here and we all have one thing in common: love designer bags! This is the only place to turn to w/o feeling guilty about my spending. :P I love this place!!

11. I love "vitually meeting" everyone that I've met so far and I'm looking forward to meeting so many more!! I am excited about making good friends here!

I love reading about everyone's likes and dislikes.

I love reading about the many different styles of bags.

I appreciate the way that ya'll just let me join right in to all the discussions with me being so new!

Thanks to everyone here!! :flowers: :heart: :yes:

12. i like everything here.. especially the sharing of knowledge, understanding, kindness, and support......

13. hee hee...I'm still buy gossip magazines. I think my mom, gets mad when I buy alot of gossip magazines lol.

14. The biggest surprise to me is that it's so much more than purses!:smile:

There is a place for ANY topic or concern.

As another said, members are respectful and compassionate.

I love the celebrity section (special thanks to Prada's Meadow, who posts the coolest stuff)

I love learning about brands I've never heard of before

I love the health and beauty advice

I love talking about tv, music, sports--it's all here!

I love that Vlad and Megs and the mods are really hands-on; it's so much more personal :heart:

15. I love designer bags....and really it is an escape from my everyday chores, work and life...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice