What do you ladies want to see in Damier???

platinum*card

Jul 3, 2006
I recently ordered my Cabas Mezzo in the Damier canvas :tender: , that I have to wait six months for:Push: but anyway, I was wondering what bag or accessory would you like to see in the Damier line.:graucho:

I would love to own a Damier Popincourt Haut. I use to own a Mono Popincourt Haut, but sold it to a PF member. I like it, but the Damier style is more practical for me; it doesn't scream out "name brand".

I think a Damier Popincourt would be rather interesting. I love the shape of the popincourt and add in darker handles so there's no vachetta to worry about would be great.

I want to see a wapity, keepall 50 with strap! I fell in love with the 50 today and I want a strap on it so bad, the 55 just looked to big for me... ipod case like the MC one, or the new widescreen mono one... some more stuff to

Mattd7474 said:
I want to see a wapity, keepall 50 with strap! I fell in love with the 50 today and I want a strap on it so bad, the 55 just looked to big for me... ipod case like the MC one, or the new widescreen mono one... some more stuff to
You can add more stuff!

Oooh congrats on the SO, platinum card! It's funny the only things I like in Damier are Saleya, which I adore and Cabas bags, oh and the Speedy looks good as well. I'm still a Mono lover at heart!

devoted7 said:
I would love to own a Damier Popincourt Haut. I use to own a Mono Popincourt Haut, but sold it to a PF member. I like it, but the Damier style is more practical for me; it doesn't scream out "name brand".

Couldn't agree more!:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Yeah..for me, a little Damier goes a long way so after I get my Speedy, I think I'll be done until they come out with the Azur. I already have the 4 key holder as well.
But I think a Wapity would be nice, like Matt said.