What do you keep your makeup in?

For nights out and touchups I use my legacy wristlet:

DSCN4261.jpg

For overnighters I use my legacy makeup pouch:

DSCN4258.jpg

I love Vera Bradley accessories! They are so lightweight, they're washable, and they're cheap!!! It doesn't get any better than that! Plus they are super cute!
I know! They're awesome. There's a little boutique near where I live that sells Vera Bradley, and I just picked this one up for only $20 not too long ago! And I also love how lightweight they are.

Oh, whoa is me. If I'm using a very small bag like a top handle pouch, I sometimes use a small ziplock plastic bag. TACKY and bad for the environment, I know. But, if any gloss or goo ends up in the plastic bag, I'm not too concerned.

I carry very little makeup; they're all screw-on bottles (even the lipstick), & fit perfectly in my phone pocket. I do carry a cosmetic bag, but it's full of tools!

I carry this MU bag that I got from Sephora several years ago. Since I carry way too much in there too, saline, Excedrin, antibac, powder, gloss, etc... it's just right for me.
It's not the prettiest MU bag ever but it holds alot and the middle section is attached with velcro so you can just pull that out by itself.
P173833_hero.jpg

I just got a wristlet today to put my makeup, meds, hand sanitizer, and Ipod earphones in my Speedy and it's too small...I need a make up pouch. I only carry my compact, lip liner and lipstick, chapstick too. With my Coach bags I don't need something to put those things in because they have the pockest and the zipper pocket...

I have a few make-up bags that I rotate, depending on the bag. I carry aleve, eye drops, a compact, a few lipsticks/glosses, and a small perfume.

For larger bags: a Chelsea Sig. Turnlock Wristlet. It's a great size for everything, and can double as an evening bag - just used it last week at a concert!

Medium and small sized: these from Sephora. They're both lined so no worries about spills! And they were fairly cheap - less than 10 bucks each!

P173834_lg.jpg
P194250_lg.jpg

Glad to know that I am not the only one with those TWO addictions! :shame: My DH doesn't get it either...but definately goes along with it for my benefit! :love: Gotta love him for his patience!!!:heart:

I do have one more addiction...Dave Matthew's Band...not sure if anyone can relate to that one...I've been to WAY too many of their CONCERTS:jammin:! COACH swingpacks have come along everytime to enjoy the MUSIC with me!! LOL

LOL...

My 3 addictions: :heart:The Doors (I own all the music they have ever released-loved Jim since I was about 7...so almost 21 years!!, Coach, Bare Minerals!!!:heart:

I use a 3 dollar plastic cosmetic case brand name "modella" from Walmart, It works great and I don't have to worry about ruining the inside of it. Also it is clear so I know where everything is.