What do you keep in the zip compartment of your classic flap/reissue?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What do you keep in yours? 😀

2. nothing!

when you mentioned "zip compartment", i had to think twice to remember my flap even had one.

3. Nothing. I don't think it's easy to use that zip compartment and i also don't want to stretch the leather there.

4. Another unfortunate answer - nothing. I like the story behind the zip compartment, but I switch bags too frequently to make use of it since it is annoying to have to fish whatever is in there out every time I change bags.

5. a nail file, a few hair pins, and sometimes a hair band. those are things i always like having in any bag so i just leave them there all the time.

6. +1 Lol :smile:

7. +1

8. Nothing. I forget it's there sometimes. :lol:

9. Only receipts occasionally that I want to hide from my husband [emoji23]

10. $100 bill.

11. Nothing.

12. A bandaid for possible blisters. ☹️

13. Nothing for me too but thinking I should put some bandaid in there. I bought the classic flap dreaming about how awesome it is, there're so many compartments unlike bags nowaday and ended up only using the front pocket for my phone. It seems like it takes up more space to use the pockets/lipstick holder than just throw everything inside the main compartment :sweatdrop:

14. Nothing! But liking the idea of keeping band aids there

15. My love letters.
    No, not really. I keep nothing there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice