What do you hope to get this holiday?

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
I thought this would be a fun way to do a "holiday list"! Whatever you celebrate you are all in this forum because of your fondness for jewelry, so divulge what would wish you would find under the tree, by the menorah, etc.!

I know I'm getting my new wedding band & that's IT for me for awhile......;)

I say that, but of course, I've got my "eye" on the 18kt Elsa Peretti teardrop hoop earrings. GORGEOUS!!!

I am wishing for the Garden necklace from Tiffany's but Santa's not paying any attention to my hints, so I'm getting myself a tennis bracelet.

HaHa, I do that sometimes too when Santa doesnt pay attention. I didnt ask for much, just one of those cute new charms for my Tiffany's charm bracelet. I like the snowman or the gingerbread man. I dont think Santa got my hints either!! Oh well!

Well MY Santa (DH) needs help sometimes ;) so he's "bought me" (read: I have already bought and put under the tree for me) my diamond stud earrings! :smile: I keep telling him he's bought me a really good gift this year. LOL! That's okay I bought him a laptop and home accounting software so I can make his staying-on-budget dreams come true. ha! (good time to get the diamond earrings bought and off the books!)

Santa might also get me the VCA Christmas Pendant - but that's strictly between Santa and I. ;)

LOL Surfergirl! I need the direct # YOU seem to have to Santa!

Re-reading the title of this thread, and with Christmas quickly approaching, forget the earrings.....what I really need is....

1- a pitcher of martinis
2- some much needed sleep!

3- and a little "sumpin' sumpin'" for me having gotten through this year in one piece!!!

I was hoping for the Schlumberger ring, but DF and I have decided to wait on that. We have a big wedding coming up to pay for and I just decided that our money is better spent elsewhere. So no jewelry for me this Christmas! I did however get a fabulous Gucci bag and a Gucci Continental wallet, so I'm not going to complain! I can handle a very, Gucci Christmas!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I was hoping to get this diamond heart pendant from my jeweler but when SO called me today I can hear my Tiffany;s SA talking in the back ground LOL He was asking SO if I had mentioned something not knowing he was on the phone to me HAHAHA

I'm wishing for gold Tiffany Bows earrings and mostly just to get my re-set e-ring back from Tiffany before Christmas, as promised. I already know one of my gifts from my fiance: NKOTBSB concert tickets! :smile: SO excited lol! Oh and if I could have one more thing, I'd love to have my abs back for our upcoming vacation (without having to hit the gym) haha!