What do you have in your Sabrina?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just ordered a white Sabrina for my birthday from my Mom and Dad, and I'm stuck on what accessories to get to go with it. Post what you have in your Sabrina. Pictures would be wonderful!

2. Anybody?

3. #4 Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
    Amanda large cap. wristlet (extra keys, lipblam, checkbook,oil blotters,)
    wallet slim envelope style
    cell phone
    keys pack of gum
    vera bradley notepad, vera bradley card holder
    skinny mini
    lv adgenda
    lotion

i think that's it?

4. Here is what's in my Large Black Sabrina:

Amanda Cosmetics Case in Grass
    Purple Optic Sig Cosmetics Case
    Legacy Stripe Capacity Wristlet
    Madison Small Wallet in Berry
    Madison Mini Skinny in Teal
    BCBG Sunnies
    Pack of Orbit Gum

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. i'm so jealous of your legacy wristlet it's gorgeousss =) i ordered one late last year but it got lost in the mail and that was the last one =( but regardless, love all your stuff!! =)

6. Here are my accessories! They are mainly Madison, with a little legacy and amanda throw in!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Northstar everything in your bag looks sooo pretty!:yes:

8. I'll be getting my first Coach purse at the end of the month, a small/med black leather Sabrina. I can't wait to see how much I'll be able to fit into it!

CourtneyMC...is yours a large Sabrina?

9. tiffthegreat i'm so jealous of your legacy wristlet it's gorgeousss =) i ordered one late last year but it got lost in the mail and that was the last one =( but regardless, love all your stuff!! =)

Thanks! I convinced my mom to get the Legacy wristlet as bridesmaids gifts when my sister got married last August...thank goodness I was in the wedding lol:P

chex62 Northstar everything in your bag looks sooo pretty!:yes:

Thanks chex62...the best part is these colors seems to go well with everything and help brighten things up a lot:tup:

10. Yes! I couldn't do the small/med I have way too much that I like to carry everyday.