What do you guys think?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was messing around with the sub. I took off the bezel and changed the band. What do you guys think of this look?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I kinda like it. Its different.

3. I like it

4. My sister said it looked weird, but then again, she also said she didn't like the bezel edges on the sub. Would like to know more opinions please. Thanks for the responses so far.

5. Love the band. So cool. But I think it needs the bezel, imo. It kind of looks naked to me without it.

6. Kind of like a car without the hubcaps :smile:

7. Yeah! That's exactly it. Great way with words.

8. It looks neat, clean, lower profile. It puts me more in mind of the air-king. I would have to do a double take to recognize it as a rolex submariner. That "car without hubcaps" analogy reminds me... reminds me how disoriented it makes me (and his coworkers, haha) when my husband shaves off his moustache. The sub's bezel has purpose and is not just decoration, though.

9. To me it looks unfinished and missing a part ... But it's horses for courses if you like it then that's all that matters...
    I like things to be how they are meant to be but that's just me ...

10. Why deliberately obliterate the Sub design? I don't get it. There are models in Rolex and non-Rolex that approximate this look, if that's what you really prefer. But you've edited out the sexy, sporty vibe of the Sub.

11. I was originally bothered by the bezel comment from my sis but after the feedbacks from the purseblog, i'm happy to have the bezel back on. I wanted to be more lowkey, but I guess the surgery wasn't needed.