What do you guys think?....

Very nice purchases and love the charm! But I tend to like all things red.

I know, I love red too... I thought I wanted a red Brea, but I get the feeling my SA felt my hesitation,so he suggested the red charm with the red curieuse wallet:biggrin:

Best of both I guess.....I'm still bummed about my evora. I used it straight for 2 1/2 months and the sides started cracking on it.

I really wanted a red Brea but cant bring myself to buy it. I am juat not a red person in general, have nothing red in my closet. I am considering the black Brea too! Its very trendy yet timeless.

Thank you all so much for the great comments. This is my first bag charm and wasn't too sure about it. I love the way it looks, but don't want to get "bored" of it. Charms are NOT cheap:amuse
Does anyone have the Curieuse wallet? How do you like it? I had the "old style" sarah wallet in vernis and just sold that. There were a couple of things that bugged me with that one, so I thought I would try this one. I have the insolite wallet in black multi so I hope I can downsize enough for this one. Any thoughts? TIA

I'm sorry that happened to your Evora. I love your new bag and it looks great with the pop of red from the charm!! Empreinte leather is beautiful. I think the red wallet compliments the bag and the charm perfectly. Enjoy!!

You know how you feel when you buy a bag? You bring it home, put your things in it, take them out, put the bag away in its dustbag wondering if I should return it or not. Bring it out again and start all over? Questioning...should I or shouldn't I? Will it work, or will it not....:rolleyes::shucks::wtf::confused1::-s
Well, I DID NOT EVER have these feelings with these bags at all! I am so content and as soon as I put my things in my speedy, they didn't come out and I have been using it for the past 2 weeks ever since! I am loving this bag! :love: I feel the same with my new Brea I received yesterday. It is so nice to not question myself. I have made so many COSTLY mistakes keeping a bag that I questioned from the moment I opened it. I think I am learning to listen to my inner self....FINALLY:yahoo::yahoo: