What do you guys think?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Really cute! Clean lines, nice size! I really like the green one too! Hmmmmm?

2. Yea, the green one looks really nice! I like the chalk-colored one too but wonder if you would run the risk of dirtying it at work, etc? If you don't feel like you would scuff it then I say go for it. If not, I would definitely go w/ the green!

3. Cute kind of reminds me of a black loewe I saw yesterday :biggrin:

4. I think they're nice bags, simple and understated but not stodgy. Can be dressed up or down. From my experience the latest BR bags have very nice leather too. I think if you feel you'll use it, it's definitely a keeper.

5. hi ya, i hope you keep it! it's really nice, i would totally use it for work! it looks like a good size to keep lots of papers! :smile:

6. Looks like a keeper to me! Nice choice...the white is cute!

7. white and elegant. since it's leather, should be easy to wipe off any dirt. Keep it.

8. I think it's a great choice!

9. For sure an everyday bag, simple and clean! Keep it!

10. I really like it! Great lines and seems like it would be a good size! Looks great in white!

11. The Bag is quite Hot for its price range and is sought after.

12. I agree with Inky Paws...clean and classic looking! Congrats on the new bag!

13. Thanks so much for all your input! As it is right now, I think I'm going to keep it. I'll give myself a week or two more and see if I'm still loving it this much...if so, then I'm gonna keep it :smile:

Me so bad....I just bought a pair of shoes the day before and another white purse a couple days ago......but it's so cute! :love: