What do you guys think?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What do you guys think of these bags:

Hogan Shopper
    [​IMG]

Valentino Satchel
    [​IMG]

Pucci Satchel
    [​IMG]

Celine
    [​IMG]

Be & D Hobo
    [​IMG]

Bottega hobo
    [​IMG]

Luella Luca
    [​IMG]

2. i like the valentino satchel best.

3. I looooove the Valentino satchel. I'd like the Bottega a lot too if it were in black I think.

4. Another vote for Valentino! :smile:

5. The Valentino is really nice as far as black bags go. Bottega is really starting to grow on me. The hobo looks goooooood~

6. Ooooo-pretty! I likey....

7. i love the be & d hobo! but i'm really into studs right now

8. I like the Valentino as well, I love that V decoration! :biggrin:

9. I like the Be & D too, but it looks better in black or chocolate. That colour just reminds me that its made of deerskin. Don't know why.

10. I have the Be&D hobo (black with pinkish gold strap) and it's so delicious I could eat it - if it didn't look so gorgeous with all my stuff that doesn't go with my Audra!! :biggrin:

11. There actually are plenty of studs on the strap of the Be&D hobo. Just enough, not too many.

12. i like the 2nd the best.

13. Valentino!
    It's eternally classy.

14. I have the Hogan but the fringed variety. Love it! Actually, I have two...

15. I like the Be & D Hobo and the Valentino.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice