What do you guys think the percentage of the handbags on ebay are fake?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What percentage for Marc Jacobs and what percentage for LV?

I see so many good deals on ebay but I'm afraid to buy one in case it turns out to be a fake. I've been ebay burned many times already. :crybaby:

2. Probably in the range of 65-75% I daresay, even for lower priced brands.

3. I'm not sure of the percentages, but I'd say that it's time that every bag that you are interested in be authenticated on the MJ or LV forums before purchasing. The fakes are really good, but this forum and it's members are MUCH better! Good luck! :tup:

4. I have given up looking at chloes...90% there I would say

5. Generally speaking any deal on ebay which appears too good to be true is a fake.

6. all the hot sell are fake and there are loads of them and even the ones that look real can often be fake look at the authenticate threads here really scary :shocked:

7. I read 95% (are fake ) somewhere last year. When it comes to LV and Chanel, I beleive it's up there. With TODS it's probably around 30% and with Lambertson Truex it's 0%, never seen a fale LT, one of the reasons I love the brand so much!
    Cheers,

8. maybe thats why I cant unload My chloe!! And It really drives me nuts when I see the ones going for 200 & 300$ and I know there fake thats why its such a great deal. If the price is just too good to be true, its probably fake IMO

9. last week, when iwas searching for "chloe paddington". about 35 came up and i reported 28 of them.

10. and of that 28 Ebay probably took down 1 of them.:nogood:

11. What a shame. I knew that fakes ran rampant on ebay, but I didn't think it was up to 95% on some. Wow!

12. I would bet my life at least 95% of the Versace bags are fakes. It's so aggravating watching people bid hundreds even a thousand or more when the bag is an obvious fake!