What do you guys think the percentage of the handbags on ebay are fake?

k0k0911

O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
Jersey
What percentage for Marc Jacobs and what percentage for LV?

I see so many good deals on ebay but I'm afraid to buy one in case it turns out to be a fake. I've been ebay burned many times already. :crybaby:

Varied_obsessions

Because I said so
O.G.
May 7, 2006
I'm not sure of the percentages, but I'd say that it's time that every bag that you are interested in be authenticated on the MJ or LV forums before purchasing. The fakes are really good, but this forum and it's members are MUCH better! Good luck! :tup:

misschbby

Mar 20, 2008
ireland germany
all the hot sell are fake and there are loads of them and even the ones that look real can often be fake look at the authenticate threads here really scary :shocked:

LT bag lady

MASTER ENABLER
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
I read 95% (are fake ) somewhere last year. When it comes to LV and Chanel, I beleive it's up there. With TODS it's probably around 30% and with Lambertson Truex it's 0%, never seen a fale LT, one of the reasons I love the brand so much!
Cheers,

Awwgeez

Mar 5, 2008
I have given up looking at chloes...90% there I would say

maybe thats why I cant unload My chloe!! And It really drives me nuts when I see the ones going for 200 & 300$ and I know there fake thats why its such a great deal. If the price is just too good to be true, its probably fake IMO