what do you guys think of this white watch?

It's really nice and no it's not masculine at all. However, it is a really delicate piece, the ceramic can chip from banging against things or if you drop it on the ground...(one of my co-workers dropped one on the ground...and we had to send it back to repair). If you are a careful with your watches, then i say go for it!

It's really nice and no it's not masculine at all. However, it is a really delicate piece, the ceramic can chip from banging against things or if you drop it on the ground...(one of my co-workers dropped one on the ground...and we had to send it back to repair). If you are a careful with your watches, then i say go for it!

ah! lol good to know.

I just bought this watch about a month ago and love it!!! For me it will not be an every day watch though. It will be more of a "summertime fun" watch. I went with ceramic over resin as it is more durable. I have never had Michael Kors before so I am not sure about how it will stand the test of time. It is 38mm and quite large though. You may want to try it on before you take the plunge. Good luck!:biggrin: