What do you guys think of this Valentino?

titania029

O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
A co-worker of mine is interested in the bag. She's a purse lover as well. I have told her so much about this forum, she wanted your opinions :yes:

Attachments

• 0413368426090_500x500.jpg
    0413368426090_500x500.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 198
Ahh thanks, I searched the name of the bag before posting and didn't come up with anything, but the blog didn't use the name. I like the color, but not so sure on the rest of it. But I didn't have the heart to tell her myself :sad:

I quite like it personally. I think the braiding is unique and the color really pops. I guess it would depend on how much it is, and how often she'd use it.

Personally I love it. I think this color is gorgeous. I really fell in love with it after I saw how great is looked on Jennifer Garner.

Attachments

• Jennifer1.jpg
    Jennifer1.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 99
  • Jennifer2.jpg
    Jennifer2.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 96
Maybe because it is leather it would be different, but last time I handled a Valentino bag I was sorely disappointed. It felt really flimsy and felt like it may not last very long. Who knows, it was at TJMaxx and could have been fake, but if it was real it was a really sad bag.

Maybe because it is leather it would be different, but last time I handled a Valentino bag I was sorely disappointed. It felt really flimsy and felt like it may not last very long. Who knows, it was at TJMaxx and could have been fake, but if it was real it was a really sad bag.

TJ Maxx has Valentinos?? Whoa...

i think it's pretty
attachment.php

I think you have Valentino confused with Valentina, which is brand frequently found at TJ Maxx. Valentino is couture.