What do you guys think of this MJ handbag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm thinking about getting is at thepursestore since they have that 30% off coupon...

[​IMG]

2. I never saw that IRL. I think it is cute but there is something about it that throws me off..can't put my finger on it.

3. i like the colors. it looks sporty. it's also bigger than it looks in the pics, which is a good thing. for 30% off, i think it'd be a good buy.

4. I like it:yes: Love those colors together too.

5. is it patent? i think thats the only thing i dont like - which is VERY odd considering i am the patent queen!! id love to see a real piccys of it (not those stock shots)

6. Sooo cutesy! :yes:

7. I think shoptwigs has some more pics if you need them.

I think this would be a really fun purse for summer!

8. yes, it's patent. this style looks good with it though, i think.

9. Love the colors. If you like it then go for it!

10. I like the look of it. It just looks to small and narrow to be of use to me. If you don't carry that much, it would be a great bag. It's definitely unique and won't see it being carried around by everyone.

11. Yah I was picturing it with some summer outfits. I really like the color combination but am not sure if it's too flashy. I also haven't seen it in person yet.

Thanks for all the responses!

12. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Smallish, but isn't that nice for summer?

13. I love the bag but I'm not a big fan of the chain for some reason.

14. okay - now ive seen it 'on' ive changed my mind ... its cute, do it!!

15. I like it a lot. Love the color combo for summer. I also like the 1 chain strap. Stays on the shoulder easy....