What do you guys think of this juicy?

Should I get this Juicy wallet?

• Yes! It's cute and you can wear it with pride @ 23

• No - I hate the wallet

• No - I like the wallet but you're too old for it

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm late to this thread, but I have the same wallet and love it and I'm 30! It's very practical, and holds everything! I guess Juicy in general is frowned upon here, but I think their black velour bags and accessories are really cute and not overly youngish, and they have some very nice stuff overall in leather and other materials, and some of the details on their stuff is just sensational. :yes:
And I think I can pull it off just fine, thankyouverymuch. ;)

thanks for the support hun! I ended up getting the wallet even though many people here didn't like it, and i love mine as well! It is very practical and I find it cute!

I actually ended up taking of the big J from the inside coin pocket and I attached it to the outside zipper, and i took the "safety pin" zipper from the outside and put it on the inside zipper pocket, it looks much better and is much more practical cuz it's better to hold on to when unzipping :smile:

but that's just me, enjoy your wallet :smile:

I'm 21 and still love Juicy stuff. I think 20's are definitely still in the target age range for the designer...sayings and bright colors aren't solely for middle schoolers!!
Get what you love, and if you love this, by all means, get it!

thanks for the support hun! I ended up getting the wallet even though many people here didn't like it, and i love mine as well! It is very practical and I find it cute!

I actually ended up taking of the big J from the inside coin pocket and I attached it to the outside zipper, and i took the "safety pin" zipper from the outside and put it on the inside zipper pocket, it looks much better and is much more practical cuz it's better to hold on to when unzipping :smile:

but that's just me, enjoy your wallet :smile:

Congrats!!