What do you guys think of this bag?

1. Sorry, I don't know what make it is. It's a gorgeous color and nice style. I'm not a big fan of all the metal on the bags currently, but that's individual preference.

2. It's totally yummy. Go for it. :yes:

3. I'm gonna post again to ask opinions between two bags. Sorry to use your thread elca, but I didn't want to clutter the forum with another thread.

What do you guys think. I love them both, but I'm leaning towards the black one. :drool: Still open to change my mind. Both are from Francesco Biasia.

2249-271634-d.jpg 2990-300129-d.jpg

4. The black one is sooo nice.

Do you have a link with other photos?

Thanks.

5. It's Isabella Fiore Snake Charm Cory. I can't decide if I love or hate the color.

Anyhow I bought it! It was $212 off of eBay - brand new (supposedly)! I think that's a steal.

Oh and fendihunter...I like the black!

6. ^^ elca congratulations!! post pictures when you get it :smile:

7. I'm so glad you ladies are liking the black one. That's my favorite.

I'm posting the links to both bags...there's a multi-view button on both web pages.

Thanks for looking.;)

Francesco Biasia Handbags Hollywood Glow - Large Satchel (Black) - Francesco Biasia Handbags Women's Collection

Francesco Biasia Handbags Moonlight Medium Double Handle Satchel (Kenia) - Francesco Biasia Handbags Women's Collection

8. hi there! am i too late for this???

i like the left one...the rounded one :yahoo: i am not a fan of boxy looking bags.

cheers!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice