What do you guys think of this bag???

1. I'm not big on bags with a lot of details, but I love big bags, cuz I'm a big girl. 5'7 150 lbs. But this one caught my eye. I don't like to spend money on things that may not be around long. Do you guys think this bag is basic enough to last a couple of years???

[​IMG]

2. hmmm, i think after maybe 6 months you will get bored of it. plus since it's white, wouldn't you be afraid of getting it dirty?

3. Sorry I am not crazy about it.

4. I know...I just think white bags are so nice for summer, and I would probably baby it...something about the braided straps are cute to me.

5. I saw a cream with brown straps that looked cute (can't remember where).

6. Didn't IF come with different colors of this bag? Come ladies, chime in....I know a few of you own this bag.

7. Here's the brown, Adasa has it for pre-order, I think this is a better picture of the bag

[​IMG]

8. The brown is cute!

9. I like the white better. The brown is a definate no for me.

10. I like the white, as well. With some care, I think it could be a spring or summer bag for a few years. Especially if you like it!

11. I like the white much better too!

12. Too much going on for me.

13. I like it okay. You probably want to check it out in person though, some of IF's leather is stiff adn very heavy.
    I prefer the Whip Audra personally.

14. If you're looking for a bag that you can use for several years I'd suggest a more classic style bag. Maybe something from Bottega Veneta or Tod's or Gucci or LV. That's JMO.

15. Consider this one...it is a big bag, great price, and gorgeous in the white:

FURLA front.jpg FURLA back.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice