What do you guys think of these pairs of shoes?

1. At my age, I'm always looking for comfort, but still have a alittle sexiness....[​IMG][​IMG]

2. I'm not too crazy about them. I like the brown. I think it's the heel that's putting me off.

3. Love the brown! They are adorable!!

4. Wish I could see them in person and try them on first! But I like the colors.

5. Not my style! But they do make me think of spring/summer... can't wait until the weather warms up!

6. I like the blue ones :biggrin: They might look better when they are on feet.

7. don't care for the brown at all but I like the blue. It's such a fun color for spring/summer.

8. i like the blue a lot, great for summer! what kind are they/where can we get them?

9. i like the blue, it reminds me of summer!

10. I agree the blue ones are cute!

11. I love the blue. The brown one is kinda dressy. I likey.... Are these Kors?

12. These shoes are sooo comfortable, I'm only 5'2" so, I need heels but I can't wear 4" stilettos all day....these give the lift I need and at the same time are reasonably comfortable. The brand is Cole Haan and they cost about $185 without tax...Available at Nordstrom/Neimans and I believe Saks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice