What do you guys think of these? I can't decide if I should order???

Jun 24, 2008
Los Angeles
Hey ladies...ok, so I've been on the HUNT for a great wedge sandal and cannot find anything I like!! I think I really love these:
http://www.josephstores.com/shoe-item.asp?action=ADD&item=CL519&skip=&viewall=#
The price is high for a wedge, I know! What do you guys think?? Would they be great on? Does anyone have them? Are they comfortable? I absolutely am in love with everything in nude patent from CL! Tell me your thoughts!!! :smile:
Also, has anyone ordered from this website?? Good experience?

ShoesInTheCity

Gone Shopping
O.G.
May 28, 2008
Orlando, FL
I have the nude girlie zeppa's and I love them. I love nude CL sandals! These look like a pair recently (or maybe still) on NM or Saks. But those are black and hot pink with cork and these ones I like much more. I would imagine they'd be lovely on! If you get them be sure to post pics!!!!!

Last edited:

Tampachic

Jul 22, 2008
Boston, MA
I personally rather spend the $770 on a CL where i can see the red sole :yes:
Agreed.
For that much you could get so many other CL's. I prefer the NP's, Pigalles, Declics, Decolette, Rolando, VP's... yes I could keep going.
Depending on the material, you could basically get any of these for the same price as those wedges.
Just my opinion. Good luck with whatever you decide!

JRed

O.G.
Nov 18, 2006
if you really love them, i'd say go for it. i think they're nice but there are better styles for that sort of cash, imo.