What do you guys think of the Pochette Bosphore?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I love messenger bags and I think this one is so cute. Your thoughts? And if anyone has one, do they hold a decent amount? Thanks gals.

bosphore.jpg
  2. I think it's cute and looks good on women with small breasts or men...:shame:

3. Well, that will work for me, lol!!

4. I was thinking about buying the Pochette Bosphore when it came out but I carry too much stuff. I think it would be great for someone who carries a minimal amount as it is fairly flat and would bulge if you stuffed too much into it. It is gorgeous though!

5. hehehe, sounds like its a great bag for me too!!! :amuse:

6. I used to have it but I sold it. Its too flat for the stuff I carry with. Nice but not so practical, at least for me. Hope this useful

7. I'm not a fan at all.. :shame:

8. I only use messenger bags for when I go riding. Other than that I have no use for it.

9. I have it and I love it. I am one of those small breasted women who don't carry that much so it works for me! I also I like the fact that it feels more secure cuz i wear it across the chest. It's super cute on and is very convenient.

10. it's cute, but wouldn't work for me...too flat.

11. I have it and it holds alot more than I thought it would...great for traveling(Put passport and tickets in it.).etcc..LOVE mine...its in my bag showcase if you wanna look at it!

12. I :love: it! I bought one not too long ago and just used it today!! It's soo comfortable on, the strap is comfy and durable. It surprisingly holds more than I thought. I carry a wapity,keys,cell,4 lip glosses, 3 l/s's, compact,blotting papers,sunglass case. It fits in there perfectly. It's not perfectly flat but that's just not noticable to me. I could care less. It's not soo bulgy that it sticks out a lot though. I say go for it!!! Jill is right, great for travelling too and you don't have to worry about a strap darkening, etc. since there's minimal vachetta on the bag.

13. It's VERY Cute

14. Confession: I recently got a bosphore, too. Love it. Great for errands, shopping, etc. Very comfy strap and fits a lot for me: Compact wallet, small notebook, pen, lipstick, sunglasses, cell with room for a bit more. I wore it to the grocery store and got stared at by a woman and her two teenage daughters. They were really looking at my bag and I felt uncomfortable. But that didn't take away from my enjoyment. I agree with Jasanna, minimal vachetta to worry about!

15. I like it! A more compact version of the abbessses. Love the whole Bosphore line too (sac, trolley)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice