What do you guys think of the Michael Kors Id Satchel?

jackie100

O.G.
Jan 17, 2007
I saw it on sale at Nordstroms today at South Coast Plaza for around $700'ish I think, I could be wrong about the amount, I just remember it was on sale... They had a ton of these in black.

It doesn't seem to be very a very popular style, has it been out for awhile? Here is a pic

Most likely I won't buy it, I'm just curious what you guys think of the style... Do you like it?

I like it a lot but probably because I am a MK fan - now whether I find $700 justified is another matter but one of the reasons I like his stuff is because you do'nt see it on many people - at least here. also a reason I love Celine and BV (although both are more popular). Also, his bags aren't faked at this stage -

why don't you check out ebay, every once in a while there is one up and they are ususally around $300 to $500 something - you could get an even better bargain!

I find that Michael Kors' higher line is priced a little oddly. But if you can get an amazing deal on it, then whynot? But I still would not spend 700 or so on this bag...
the chain detail is very cool.. but maybe you were tire of it quickly?

I like the style but not the chains. The Michael Kors bag I am currently addicted to is the Joplin in the larger size. It's a tad heavy, but worth it. Bllomingdales.com has them in black and fatique green (its a pretty green). Check that one out. It's under $500.00 regular price and the leather and workmanship is awesome. I havent been more impressed with a bag like this in a looong time.

^ that is a nice bag. I personally favour the MK Skorpios and they have it on sale at Bloomingdale's but since I don't live in US customs will be crazy, so good for my bank account, sad for purse addiction...