What do you guys think of the Anna Corinna Beckett

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Hi everyone!

I saw this Anna Corinna bag yesterday:

I really think I like it, but wanted to know what you guys think? My only reservation with it is the chain - worried that it might not be strong enough to support the things that I might put into it. I am on a HUGE Anna Corinna kick - or have been lately.

Would love everyone else's opinion...thanks!

^ It feel pretty comfortable. The bag is super soft and smooshy. However, it looks like the chain loops aren't completely soldered. The bag was on sale from $588 to about $294. Do you think it's worth the risk? The bag thing is that it's a final sale everywhere.

it's a nice looking bag... but it definitely cannot be comfortable when you've got heavy stuff in your bag... chain handles are problematic for me.

I borrowed this bag from a friend just last week! It is super cute but it is very large (and I like big bags) and weighs about a million pounds.... the chain did hurt my shoulder even through my winter coat and yes, it got caught in my hair.

I wouldn't borrow it again.

I borrowed this bag from a friend just last week! It is super cute but it is very large (and I like big bags) and weighs about a million pounds.... the chain did hurt my shoulder even through my winter coat and yes, it got caught in my hair.

I wouldn't borrow it again.

Thanks for the tip. Everyone made valid points, so I think I'm going to pass.

it really stinks when cute bags aren't functional... my friend and i were trying to figure out how we could make the bag more practical because the chain is connected in a weird way. we couldn't though. :sad: