What do you guys think of the Alma in Bleu Nuit?

Jolie

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
I visited the vuitton boutique in the topanga mall today and I tried on the Alma in bleu nuit. I absolutely love the color on this bag. I recently purchased the ZCP in bleu nuit about two weeks ago and since then I've been eyeing the Alma. My sister thinks its too flashy. What do you guys think of this bag? I was thinking of getting it for Fall! Any opinions are greatly appreciated. Thanks! :smile:

I almost get one for myself as I'm totally in luv with Alma style and also drooling over this new bleu nuit color so bad... but when I tried it on me irl, I think it's way too big for everyday bag (I'm 5'2") for me.

Go for it! ;)

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!! Go for it!!!! I have the amarante alma and love it.

Oh by the way. We have a tpf meet coming up at topanga very soon. I would love it if you could join us. If you would like more details just PM me your email address and I will send you an evite... This also goes for anyone else in the LA area.

I LOVE IT! It's so gorgeous IRL! I tried on it but it's a bit too big on me (i'm 5 feet 4 and 118 lbs) and it's over my budget too!

i don't think it's too flashy as bleu nuit is a subtle color!!! can't wait to hear about ur good news and reveal pic!!!