What do you guys think of Jessica Simpson Shoes?

I just got a pair of patent-leather red ones Saturday at Macy's. When it comes to shoes I tend to spot something I like, try them on, and if the shoes fit I buy them. I didn't pay attention to the label (or box) for these until I had gotten home, and I was like, "Jessica Simpson has a line of shoes?" But I'd wanted red patent heels for a while. Now I just gotta find something to wear them with...

Attachments

• shoesred.jpg
    shoesred.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 131
They are very comfortable.
At first it feels quite odd and weird in fitting, so you kinda have to wear them around the house for an hour or so. Afterwards you will get used to them and they are very comfortable. I can even wear them teaching for like 9 hours everyday and I have wore a different pair everyday of the week!
Even my male pupils (16 years old) comment on them and how great they look. Don't quite know if its the shoes they comment on or something different!:smartass::back2topic:... But anyway they are very very comfortable.
Those shoes are G.!
Emma
x

they run 1/2 size smaller and I have a patent leather pair that constantly shrinks, and I have to put them in a stretcher all the time before wearing. Pain in the rear. Also have a pair of boots that look great but they have terrible arch support and hurt after even 1 hour of wearing. I suffer since they are cute. Overall, not recommended unless you like high maintenance and/or pain.