What do you guys think of H bearn in tadelekt?

The tassels on my 3 yo poncho are Tadelakt, they're amazingly hardwearing, not a scratch in slight. IME, I would totally go for it.

I have had a rouge tadelakt agenda for years, and it wears very well, no color loss and only mild softening. The hand of this leather is marvelous, it takes color beautifully, and I would buy a bearn in it in a heartbeat!

I passed on the tadelakt in Bearn compact because the leather seems too fragile(scratch etc) for everyday use. Sorry couldn't help you on long time wear..I didn't even consider the softening possibility! 🤔

Reactions: lulilu
Thanks for all the comments :smile: you girls are so kind! how about Epsom leather for bearn but only the strap is made by tadelekt? I was worrying if the strap will soften and hard to close on long time wear😞

Thanks for all the comments :smile: you girls are so kind! how about Epsom leather for bearn but only the strap is made by tadelekt? I was worrying if the strap will soften and hard to close on long time wear😞

Honestly, those little straps will wear more than everything else whichever leather they're made from. I have a Dogon with a similar fastening in Clemence and I am still careful.