What do you guys think, NF GM mono or Raspail GM?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone!

I am in the market for yes- yet again, another tote. Im not sure what my obsession with totes is going to do to my closet but we will see. I use them for work alot thought, I caryy about four slg's with me, and my LV shoes in there duster to and from work. I have three totes now, the MM and GM Nf, and the MM NF. I was thinking of getting the monogram NF in fuschia, but now my time on the website has led me to the Raspail. I have nothing against patina, I just think it looks better on some bags than others (speedy looks beautiful). SO do guys think I should get the Raspail GM? I love the structure and the handles, plus the zip is awesome, or the NF GM?

2. I have the Raspail GM and I like it. I tend to carry a lot and the Raspail fits that purpose for me. I also like the fact that it has a zipper. If the Raspail fits your need then I say go for it:smile:

3. Raspail

4. I love totes too! And yes, I'm also looking at the Raspail (that's why google lead me here). And I understand what you mean, patina looking nicer on some bags.
    Anyway... I was thinking of wrapping the Raspail handles with twillys. Like what Hermes lovers do with their Birkins. What do you think?

5. Raspail, bc its a little bit different! Go for it!

6. I like the look of raspail but my SA said the handle on raspail is not comfortable. But i dont own any and i never try before, so i cant comment much. Good luck on deciding.

7. I've owned both ~ the raspail handles are very stiff and won't ever soften. It's a gorgeous bag inside and out, and has the zipper, which is a plus. All and all, I very structured bag. The NF GM is completely different. It's a floppy bag without much stucture in the GM size, and if you want it smaller and cinched, the cinchers never stay up at the top and are a pain. I prefer the handles on the NF over the raspail.

8. I say NF GM, the drop on the Raspail is just too short and the bag is too big and potentially heavy to be on a forearm all day. I like a shoulder tote, not so much a hand tote for everyday, casual use.