What do you guys think I should do?

Black Basketweave Dilemma. What Should I do?

• Get the Black Basketweave MAB

• Get the Mini!

• Neither. You need a RM intervention!

Results are only viewable after voting.

circoit

Aug 14, 2006
Ok - I've fallen for the black basketweave MA. Hard.

Here is the dilemma. I currently have a black MAB first edition that I absolutely adore and don't plan on ever parting with plus I have a MAM in night with the gold crackle bottom on order over at lunaboston. I don't think I want to get rid of that one either.

So - I already have a black MAB and a black MAM. But, I am also seriously in love with the black basketweave.

The MAB size is my favorite, its the size I find myself carrying more often, however, I'm thinking maybe the MAM black basketweave would make more sense just in case I want a smaller bag and the gold bottom on the night/gold crackle won't go with my outfit.

And, yet - I love the MAB.

What should I do?!

Also - does anyone know if I could still get 20% off at funkylala?

I would get the Black Basketweave MAM instead of the gold crackle MAM.:yes:

Aw, Gung! I totally would, but I am so in love with the idea of the gold crackle bottom. Maybe I could give it up if I knew more Gold Crackle bags would be made in new colors (the pink and ocean aren't working for my wardrobe). Anyone know?

I would choose between the gold crackle bottom and the black basketweave. which one do you think you'd wear more? which do you think you like better? I'd keep the 1st edition black MAB and then get either the gold or basketweave MAM. GL!

Edit: JUST KIDDING if you can afford all 3, go for it!! :tup::tup:

Ohhhhh, I see! So you want all three of the bags but you are unsure about whether to get the Black Basketweave in MAB or MAM size, correct?

Exactly!

May I just say you are hardcore????!!!!!!????

At least I don't have two of the exact same bag. :P

You were my inspiration, though. I thought - if she can justify having two black basketweave MAM, then whats keeping me from getting a black basketweave?

I am actually leaning towards the mini, though - because the basketweave takes up more space on that bag since its smaller and it makes it more prominent. What do you think?

Exactly!

At least I don't have two of the exact same bag. :P

You were my inspiration, though. I thought - if she can justify having two black basketweave MAM, then whats keeping me from getting a black basketweave?

I am actually leaning towards the mini, though - because the basketweave takes up more space on that bag since its smaller and it makes it more prominent. What do you think?

Well if you are going to go with that argument, I can make it even more problematic for you! If you get the MAB, you will be getting more "basketweave" per square inch, KWIM? If you get the MAM, yes it is more prominent but you will be getting less! Dont you just hate me!:roflmfao:

My opinion: Since you have the OG Black MAB, and the Gold Crackle MAM, you should get the Basketweave MAM. That way when you need a less flashy black bag (than the gold crackle) you can pull out your Basketweave MAM

Hmmmm 3 RM bags in black? It's fine if you really get alot of use from all 3, and it seems it's really your favorite color anyway!:yes: I saw go for the Basketweave MA! We pfers here are enablers, :graucho: