What do you guys think I should do?

Black Basketweave Dilemma. What Should I do?

• Get the Black Basketweave MAB

• Get the Mini!

• Neither. You need a RM intervention!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well if you are going to go with that argument, I can make it even more problematic for you! If you get the MAB, you will be getting more "basketweave" per square inch, KWIM? If you get the MAM, yes it is more prominent but you will be getting less! Dont you just hate me!:roflmfao:

:roflmfao:That made me burst out laughing. I'm probably going to be chuckling about it all night.

My opinion: Since you have the OG Black MAB, and the Gold Crackle MAM, you should get the Basketweave MAM. That way when you need a less flashy black bag (than the gold crackle) you can pull out your Basketweave MAM

^ I wholeheartedly agree... Let us know what you eventually decide! =*)

You guys are awesome. Sounds like the MAM is winning so far, but I think I'm going to wait a little longer before I decide.

Although, does anyone know if funkylala will no longer honor codes for RM? I'm not really sure if I can justify paying full price for my 3rd black RM.

^ I think the basketweave code expired :sad: But... since they are being reproduced by RM, I'm sure they will eventually pop up on ebay.... Or... you can maybe wait for the sample sale (if they offer it then)

I hope I am keeping your hopes alive. :smile:

In any color , basketweave leather is more casual. The more BW, the more laid back --- think picnic basket. This is entirely opposite of gold in any form on a bag, which enriches. Therefore a woman should have both. To every possible degree, in any hue or shade she pleases. It's a mood thing.

Personally although the bag is "black" and MA's, all of these bags are different!

The night leather is very nice! Light, and it has a very beautiful sheen to it.

And the basketweave is a very intriguing design. I'm trying to justify buying both of these bags for myself too, but i can't afford it to be honest. If you can, definitely get both because each is a unique style.

EDIT- I'd get the MAB because like Gung mentioned, thats more basketweave LOL. 2ndly, if the size doesn't bother you, it can be a great casual bag, and a great summer bag to pack your towels, water bottles, sunblock, etc if you were to go out to the beach or pool. KWIM?

at least it would be a different size then the others...And I agree. The black/gold won't go with everything, in your closet. Soooo technically you still need a black bag....lol I'm horrible. Just enabling ;)